SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information We May Collect:
We collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with us or otherwise submit your personal information to us. Personal information may include your:
date of birth
physical and/or billing address
driver's license, state ID card or state medical marijuana ID card, including number and expiration
IP address, device identifiers and details of Site interactions username and login details
Site and notification preferences
survey responses and the content of any messages you may send us social media profile information such as user ID, screen name, display name, location, profile image and time zone
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information We May Collect:
When you access our Site or Services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, approximate geolocation, web pages viewed, browser type, device type, operating system, referring pages, usage and browsing habits on the Site and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any particular individual.
We make reasonable efforts to prevent incidental collection of personal information, however it is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personal information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us.
SECTION 2 - HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect about you to:
- Assist our business partners in providing services to you at your request;
- Respond to your requests and inquiries;
- communicate with you about our Services, promotions, advertisements, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you;
- set up and manage your account, including any reward or loyalty programs you opt into from time to time;
- authenticate your identity so you can access your account and use the Site;
- personalize your interactions with our Site and Services and our marketing communications;
- improve our Site, Services and promotional efforts;
- conduct research and analysis;
- prevent and identify fraud and administer our IT systems;
- accomplish any other purpose for which we provide you specific notice and obtain your consent, if required by applicable law.
SECTION 3 - INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with any third parties as the website runs on an autonomous server.
We may share information related to your Pre-Order requests on the Site with the relevant Dispensaries.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or harassment, or respond to a government request;
- to any affiliate in our corporate family as us as long as its privacy practices are substantially similar to ours;
- in the event we sell, transfer or change control of all or a portion of our business or assets, including by merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation; or to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law
SECTION 4 - COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users' use of the Site.
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. This will not prevent you from using the Site but may interfere with some of its functionality.